Don’t assume that hiring a planner will blow your budget. While this may be the first wedding you’ve ever planned, establishedplanners do it every day. They can actually save you time and money by helping you skip the wedding planning learning curve.
- Assist you in making informed, educated decisions
- Guide you through developing a realistic spending plan
- Help you avoid financial pitfalls
- Refer you to proven wedding professionals who match your style, taste and spending level
- Keep you on track with your planning tasks and details.
Can a Planner Help You Create Your Dream Wedding?
Most likely. Keep in mind that most people tend to be either creative or task oriented. Most planners won’t excel at both the who/what/when/where while simultaneously draping your venue with fabric. However, a well -connected planner can definitely take a look at your Pinterest boards, guide you in creating a cohesive design for your wedding, then connect you with the best wedding pros who can make it happen.