Planning the Best Destination Weddings
The best destination weddings begin with a relaxed bride and groom and happy guests. One of the many advantages of destination weddings is that once you get to the destination, the entire celebration is more relaxed.
The stressful part of destination weddings is finding the resort that matches your style and allows you to personalize your wedding with no hidden costs or unwelcome surprises on your final bill.
If you’re inviting guests, you need to make sure your chosen resort fits their budget. Otherwise, they’re likely to stay elsewhere and you’ll be stuck footing the bill for a day pass in order for them to attend your wedding.
And speaking of where guests stay, yes, you do want them to stay at your resort, so you can earn accumulate booking incentives. And no, you don’t have to honeymoon with your parents and in-laws. If your guests don’t plan on leaving the day after, we’ll help you find another resort to escape to after you tie the knot.
Sure, you can do it all yourself and be the point person for all of your guests travel questions. Or, you can leave it to us, secure in the knowledge that we’ll keep track of the details for you (or with you if you just can’t let go.)
Our services include:
- Matching competitors’ rates
- Handling questions from your guests
- Following up with your guests to encourage them to meet booking deadlines
- Keeping you updated on your guest rooming list and deal with guests who go rogue and book outside your room block. (There’s at least one in every crowd.)
- Securing perks for you and your guests
- Assisting guests with a payment plan
- Keeping your travel and wedding details organized
- Taking all the stress off you so you can focus on what’s important – like marrying the love of your life!