There’s a reason why almost 25% of US couples choose destination weddings.
Actually many reasons…..
- They’re less expensive – Less couples will attend, so your overall cost will likely be lower than a “local” wedding.
- They’re easier – Once you get there, you can actually float in the pool on your wedding day.
- Your guest list will be the people you love most – You can actually spend more than a few minutes with the people who travel to celebrate with you.
- Instead of a few hours, your celebration will last a few days – How cool is that?
- It’s common ground for family – So neither side will fill at a disadvantage.
- Your pictures will have a stunning backdrop – So you can spend less on decor.
- You can combine your wedding and honeymoon budget– This means you can have the best of each
- Your parents can also have a getaway after your wedding – Don’t worry. It doesn’t have to be at the same place you’ll be.
- They have a more relaxed vibe – This means you’ll be less stressed and enjoy yourself more.
- You can party into the night because your guests won’t have to leave early. And neither will you. Unless, of course, you want to. 😉