There’s a reason why almost 25% of US couples choose to have a destination wedding.
Actually many reasons…..
- It’s less expensive – Fewer guests usually attend a destination wedding, so your overall cost will likely be lower than a “local” wedding.
- It’s easier – Once you get there, you’ll actually have time to lounge by the pool on your wedding day!
- Your guest list will be the people you love most – And you can actually spend more than a few minutes with the people who travel to celebrate with you.
- Instead of a few hours, you’ll celebrate for several days – How cool is that?
- It’s common ground for family – So everyone will feel equally at home.
- Your pictures will have a stunning backdrop – So unless your heart is set on this picture, you can spend less on decor.
- You’ll combine your wedding and honeymoon budget– This means you can have the best of each
- Your parents can also have a getaway after your wedding – Don’t worry. It doesn’t have to be at the same place you’ll be!
- A destination weddings has a more relaxed vibe – This means you’ll be less stressed about the details and can enjoy the celebration as much as your guests.
- You can party into the night because your guests won’t have to leave early to drive home. And neither will you. Unless, of course, you want to. 😉